Tuesday, March 15, 2011

ROMANS 7 A ADULTERESS, AUTHORITY, & FRUIT

ROMANS 7 A ADULTERESS, AUTHORITY, & FRUIT

Introduction:
We are starting Romans 7 tonight instead of ending it.
I am going to try and not give you to much of a hint about Sunday.  (Just to me mean.)
I want us to start by reading Romans 7.
There are several things in the first 6 verses that I was us to talk about tonight.   

I.    Adulteress

A.    Who is an adulteress?

B.    Why is Paul talking about an adulteress?

C.    Why did Paul not mention adulterer?

II.    Authority

A.    The law has authority over someone only as long as that person lives?

III.    Fruit

A.    Raised from the dead.  vs. 4
Speaks about our salvation.
Speaks about baptism as referenced in chapter 6.

B.    To bear fruit for God.

C.    Not bearing fruit for death.

Conclusion:   

No comments: